- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.4OBM2jok.dpuf System Trading Now: Announcement

Dec 16, 2013

Announcement

I would like to announce that from today onward, I will stop updating ST01 trading results in this blog. Early year on, I threw myself a challenge to report ST01 trading signals and results "live" in the blog. Initially it was ok but after some time I found it quite difficult because in many instances I was not connected to the internet when the trade is triggered. Not long after, I changed reporting schedule to the end of the day. Yes, it works. Now I am regret to say that I will stop doing it because:-

1) It annoys a few of my business partners. They wanted to make money quietly and keep ST01 on low profile.
2) I made a deal with a private trading firm to to use my ST01 in their trading program starting next year. I am obliged to stop publicize or even mention ST01 in public.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Any questions about trading, you can still email to bmdtrader@gmail.com, I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you may also read my other blog at http://futurestradingnow.blogspot.com/.

Bye.

8 comments :

  1. It was enjoyable to watch your update. Thanks for sharing until now.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BMD Trader, thanks for your effort for sharing your trades all this while. Just a month ago I started back to trade futures after an absence of 5 years. It was a pleasure to came across your blog.
    I wish you all the success with your ST01 and the deal with the private firm. Hopefully we could meet one day for a cup of tea/coffee. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah sehhhh ,will be very bored if you no more posting. Thank you bryan for sharing so much info. Maybe can try post another beta system. hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kok Ming, thank you for your support.

    Arrivu, great to know you. Thank you for your wishing. Email me if you drop by JB.

    Nemo, boring? Mechanical trading is boring, no space to maneuver except follow pre-determined rules. I have a few systems running but have no intention to show it to public.

    Cheers guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good system! great job! keep it up!

    too bad cannot see you posting ST01 results anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  7. good system! great job! keep it up!

    too bad cannot see you posting new results for ST01 anymore...

    ReplyDelete